The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, respectively to return a Good or to give up a Service, within 14 calendar days, without invoking any reason and without incurring costs other than delivery. Thus, according to GEO no. 34/2014, the period of returning a Good or giving up a Service expires within 14 days from:
– the day on which the Buyer enters into physical possession of the last Good – if the Buyer orders by a single order multiple products that will be delivered separately
– the day on which the Buyer enters into physical possession of the last Good or the last piece – in case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or pieces.
- If the Client / Buyer requests the withdrawal from the Contract within the legal term of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the product. If the Order is paid, the Seller will reimburse the amount within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of informing the Seller by the Buyer of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The amount will be returned as follows:
- for Orders paid by card online -> by refund to the account from which the payment was made or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product;
- for Orders paid with Op / refund / iTransfer / Bank card-> by bank transfer or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product;
- for Orders paid by consumer credit -> cancellation / recalculation of contract rates.
The Seller will be able to defer the refund until the Goods are sold or until they receive proof that they have been shipped, if he has not offered to recover the Goods himself (the most recent date will be taken).
If the Good is returned in a condition in which it can no longer be sold as new (open packaging, accessories missing, the Good is damaged), we reserve the right to refuse to receive the good. In any case, opening the bottle containing food supplements automatically leads to the refusal to receive the good from the seller.
Diminution of the value of the returned Goods
If a Good and / or Service ordered by the Buyer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter will inform the Customer / Buyer of this fact and will return to the Buyer’s account the value of the Good and / or the Service, within maximum 7 (seven) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of this fact or from the date on which the Buyer expressly expressed his intention to terminate the Contract.
GOODS / SERVICES FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IS NOT ENSURED
The following are exempted from the right of withdrawal from the Contract:
- the supply of Goods and / or services whose price depends on the fluctuations on the financial market, which the Seller cannot control and which may take place during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of Goods made to the specifications presented by the Buyer or clearly customized;
- the supply of Goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed Goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the Buyer;
- the supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;