Amino Protein. Is a nutraceutical composed of proteins isolated from 90% whey, from free amino acids (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate, taurine, arginine, citrulline, glutamine cysteine and carnitine) and from vitamin B6. With lactase enzyme is the ideal solution for people with lactose intolerance.
Made up of very high quality whey protein as many as 23 amino acids making it one of the most complete supplements. The formula contains the enzyme lactase which is able to hydrolyse traces of lactose present in milk proteins, making the product extremely innovative. It perfectly integrates the protein quantity and quality of low-calorie or very low carbohydrate diets. Amino Protein also integrates the needs of amino acids derived from intense muscular work in sport nutrition protocol. The composition of Kiros Diet Amino Protein has been optimized to favor the synthesis of GH (growth hormone), protein anabolism and fatty acid metabolism.
Characteristics of the components
One sachet of Amino Protein is able to supply 12 g of mg whey protein 90%, 1g of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate and L-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate, 500 mg of L-Carnitine, 250 mg of L- Glutamine, 150 mg of Taurine, L-Cysteine and L-Citrulline, 3 mg of Vitamin B6.
Whey Protein Isolate 90 from Poland is soluble whey protein manufactured from fresh cheese whey using an ultra-filtration process. Whey Protein Isolate 90 is ideal for dry mix beverages due to its high nutritional value, excellent solubility throughout the pH range and enhanced dispersibility. Whey Protein Isolate 90 is ideal solution for people with lactose intolerance. Whey protein isolates contain at least 90% protein including all the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) required for muscle growth. The biological components of whey, including lactoferrin, beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, and immunoglobulins, demonstrate a range of immune-enhancing properties. In addition, whey has the ability to act as an antioxidant, antihypertensive, antitumor, hypolipidemic, antiviral, antibacterial, and chelating agent.
Amino Protein is soluble in a wide pH range, and is perfect for protecting lean muscle mass during calorie reduction in clinical nutrition and a supplements in sport nutrition.
The intake of whey protein and particular amino acids such as arginine, ornithine, citrulline and taurine and vitamin B6 induce maximum GH secretion. The increase of GH determines an inhibition of the transcription by adipogenesis, stimulated by the insulin and by the estrogens, with consequent mobilization of the fat from the hormone-dependent zones. The presence of carnitine optimizes lipid metabolism and the catabolism of fatty acids at the mitochondrial level. It is a nutritional protein support with a high cysteine content, which stimulates the synthesis of glutathione, the most powerful natural antioxidant, suitably integrating the diet of immunocompromised and malnourished patients. Preserves the elasticity and hydration of collagen present in the subcutaneous connective tissue. Biological functions of L-cysteine in human have been described, L-cysteine plays an important role in the pharmaceutical industry (it is part of several drug formulas, for instance in drugs used to reduce the levels of acetaldehyde in the oral cavity) and the nutritional and cosmetics industry where it plays an important role for skin, hair and skin appendages.
- Tipton, K. D., Elliott, T. A., Cree, M. G., Aarsland, A. A., Sanford, A. P., & Wolfe, R. R. (2007). Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise.American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 292(1), E71-E76.
- Alba-Roth, J., MÜLLER, O. A., SCHOPOHL, J., & WERDER, K. V. (1988). Arginine stimulates growth hormone secretion by suppressing endogenous somatostatin secretion.The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 67(6), 1186-1189.
- Bucci, L., Hickson Jr, J. F., Pivarnik, J. M., Wolinsky, I., McMahon, J. C., & Turner, S. D. (1990). Ornithine ingestion and growth hormone release in bodybuilders.Nutrition Research, 10(3), 239-245.
- Ikuyama, S., Okajima, T., Kato, K. I., &Ibayashi, H. (1988). Effect of taurine on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in rats: possible interaction with opioid peptidergic system.Life sciences, 43(10), 807-812.
- Buccal tablets containing cysteine and chlorhexidine for the reduction of acetaldehyde levels in the oral cavity. Juliano C, Cossu M, Rota MT, Satta D, Poggi P, Giunchedi P Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2011 Oct; 37(10):1192-9.
- Nutrition of women with hair loss problem during the period of menopause. Goluch-Koniuszy ZS Prz Menopauzalny. 2016 Mar; 15(1):56-61.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of tetramethylhexadecenyl succinyl cysteine (TSC): a skin-protecting cosmetic functional ingredient. Fernandéz JR, Rouzard K, Voronkov M, Huber KL, Stock JB, Stock M, Gordon JS, Pérez E. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2015 Feb; 37(1):129-33.